Painful Boobs

Vickyxx

Reaction score
I am in my 2ww and for the past few days I have been having slight tingling in my boobs which comes and goes, but today they REALLY hurt and it wont go away... its not my boobs but my nipples that are hurting, my bra feels like sandpaper rubbing on them and they are really hot :shock:

This is only my second month of trying and I didnt have any pains last month and never had this whilst I was on the pill.

Can any of you ladies who have already had your bfp's telll me what type of boob pain you had??

Mine were sore and felt for about a week before I my bfp. Usually I got sore boobs for a couple of days pre af. Now it goes from the nipples being really tender to every part of my boobs hurting.

Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you.

My just felt heavy and tingly around the nipple also the sides were mega itchy

mine feel heavy and i have been recieveing the tingles today glad im not the only one who is having this

I hope so Mrs B, I hate myself for reading in to it to much as I wanted to be more relaxed this month but as its one of the most obvious symptons of possible preganncy it is hard not to, Mrs MC mine have been a bit itchy but I am only 4 - 5 dpo its my nipples that are super sensative!!!

Fingers crossed for us both Amanda x

hey i was just reading what you were saying and i was wondering do you get blue lines on your breasts like veins showing up really clear ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back