Pain under bump

tabbi

Reaction score
I keep getting pains under my bump, I can be walking, sitting or just doing nothing it's constant. Was wondering if anyone else was having these pains. My placenta is low and covering my cervix but she quite High up at the moment as I can feel her feet just under my ribs. It's horrible. I have my consultant tomorrow am going to ask if it's normal. I'm in alot of pain and its so uncomfy most the time, and it's not like I can relax as I have 2 children run around after one is nearly 4 the other has just turned one and learning to walk. Baths aren't helping nothing is....if anyone else is getting these pains, what have you done to help ease them if at all? And does anyone know whats causing them x x x

No idea. What sort of pain though? Stabbing? Achy? Period like? Tummy ache like?

I had some stabbing like pains right under my bump today...I've put it down to my trousers being too tight. I was fine once I got home and changed into my comfy's.

Also I get like a dull ache low down if I don't go to the toilet often enough. It's incredibly painful if I hold off going to the loo in the night. But relieved after I've been to loo.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I can't really describe the pain, as it changes from one type to another. Sometimes it's like a BH other's its a stabbing at the moment its an achy feeling....no matter what I wear it hurts, and I've been checked for water/kidney infections and all are negitive so i'm at a loss now. As for going the loo the amount of times baby sits on my bladder I swear its my new home lol x x x

Mine is like giz, bad when I need a wee and also if I sit for too long. Could it just be the weight of the bump? Does holding it help or is it deep inside? Hope the mw can shed some light. Low enough for spd pain?

I honestly don't know, I've lost alot of weight since been pregnant so it could be that the weight is now all there, but the pain has been there longer than i've had a bump. I'm just hoping my consultant tomorrow can help me x x x

Hope u get answers I don't have any advice but didn't wanna read n run big hugs xx

Hope consultant can help and give you some advice. It may be sudden weight of baby pressurising your tummy muscles? Good luck and hopefully they can help you with some kind of relief too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back