Pain lower back

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
All week I've had pain in lower back. Seems to be worse when sitting down. Last night in bed every time I moved it was worse. To the extent that I was texting DH (who is working night shift this week) at 3am cos I couldn't get back to sleep. :-( Also get pains in left hip. If I'm like this at 18 weeks what on earth is 38 weeks going to be like??

Feel for you hun You sound like your getting what I've got and doctors said to rest up for me as I'm doing too mch with my son etc x

I haven't spoken to doctor yet and was wondering whether it was worth doing so.

upto you hun I got told its a trapped nerve in my lower back hip pelvis area lol. And they didn't want to give me any painkillers as I take enough for my diabetes and on asprin too. I was told to rest and if I wanted to have physio to learn stretching techniques x

If doesn't clear might go see what they say. Sounds same as all your symptoms tho. We have physio who comes into centre where I work so mite be worth making an appointment with him. I can claim back physio fees from healthcare we get through work too :)

My back hurts and just took pain in left hip. :-( Feet up on sofa. Think it'll b shower and early nite. Have course tomorro and dreading the thought of sittin on hard seat all day. Bizarrely it's health and safety course lol

I've had spd lower back pain and hip pains since 18 weeks too, im not even that big yet though i feel huge. Warm baths help, dr gave me co codamol, pysio and a bump support band. Its always worth bringing it up with your MW too. If you are diagnosed with spd, you might want to think about a water birth too as it helps take away some of the preasure off your pelvis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back