Pain inbetween Shoulder blades

Springbaby4me

Reaction score
Hi there girls

I hope you are all well. Is anyone else suffering with a pain inbetween their shoulder blades, mine is killing me. Not sure if its the extra weight I am now carrying or whether is stress etc? Only thing that stresses me is my travel to work but the pain seems to be there constantly.

I have arrange to have a pregnancy massage at the weekend see if that will help fingers crossed!

Im not sure what that could be?

I hope your massage helps though sounds painful. :hug:

Are you aware of any changes to your posture? It could be the extra ...er... volume in your bra that is causing you to pull your shoulder blades back to compensate.

MattM said:
Are you aware of any changes to your posture? It could be the extra ...er... volume in your bra that is causing you to pull your shoulder blades back to compensate.

This made me laugh :rotfl: Probaly right though Matt

yeah I reckon you might be right Matt, although these bad boys were big enough to begin with :rotfl: :rotfl:

Springbaby4me said:
yeah I reckon you might be right Matt, although these bad boys were big enough to begin with :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bad boys :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd have to go with Matt's thinking there :lol:

I'm suffering similar woes as my pregnancy progresses and they sure as hell are noticable more weight to carry round now. And alas, those maternity bras without any underwire support do little for the posture and comfort either. Sure your boobs fit in them and they are comfortable to a point but ooo for some extra support :wall: I get almost a pins and needles sensation sometimes from it :roll:

Trust Matt.. :oops: I went to get measured at the weekend and as i walked into the changing room he offered the lady additional assistance if she needed it. She laughed and I told her he was a perv. M & S of all places too! I felt out of place in there as it was cos I always think of it as posh LOL

Re pregnancy bra's... I got some er... 'old-lady design' ones from Debenhams... but then bought some 'support' ones from Mothercare, that do actually give a LOAD more support.
They are shaped like ones with wires.... and the cups are firmer, they might help.
I think they are called T-shirt bra's, but they only go up to a E in some sizes.

They hold me in place a lot better
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back