pain in the sides and lower back??

LittleL

Reaction score
hi all,

havent posted in awhile..

i currently have a cold which is killing me!! cant sleep, runny nose, sore throat... urrrgghhh!!

anyway.... im 36 +3 and the last two days i've been having nasty dull pains in both my sides and lower back... it started 2 nights ago where i was woke by such a nasty pain in my right side that had me in tears but only lasted about 5 mins before it carmed down to a managable niggle but ever since, its remained there and moved round to my left side aswell.

Its a dull ,achy kinda pain... at first i thought maybe it was start of labour or even my apendix as it was in my right hand side but as its down both sides and around my lower back now and not combined with any stomach pains or contraction like pains (but plenty of BH), im assuming its not start of labour?

i've also been having alot of random stabbing pains in my lady bits and alot of pressue down below...

does anyone else have these pains in the side or know what it could be?? could it be the start of things maybe??

x

Hey, not 100% sure. When is your next midwife appt? It might even be coming off the virus you have?

hey hun i get the stabbin painsv n pressure dwn below n thts jst baby moving dwn hun :)
as for the pain...im not sure tbh, id ask the midwife wen u c her next :hugs:

I'm not really sure either hun, when was the last time you had your urine checked? Do you think it might be a urine infection? Either that or as citygirl says it could be coming from the virus you have?

I was going to say perhaps baby trying to engage too and heading down the right way ready, that can cause you those shooty pains, hope your ok now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back