• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pain in the bump....

ASD123456

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone :wave:

For the past few days I have been noticing that the bottom of my bump gets a bit painful from time to time. It's like an aching kind of pain, somewhat similar to a period pain but slightly different.

That description sounds quite silly but it's the only way I can explain it. I've also noticed an increase in braxton hicks.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Do you think I need to be worried?

Alex xxx

I get an ache sometimes at the bottom of my bump especially when I walk far or if my maternity jeans aren't quite sat on my bump right.

I just thought it was normal?

i think it's just the muscles and ligaments stretching-I get it too-I don't think you need to be worried unless it gets very painful.

:D

Iv been having the same thing and it was making me paranoid!!
As sarah said, dont think we need to worry too much unless it gets really bad! :D

I get that too if I've had a particularly active day. Hope you feel better soon and I'm sure it's nohing to worry about. :hug:

Thanks for the replies girls.

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one and it's pretty normal :)

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back