Coby's Arm

Layla

Reaction score
when my little man was born he had his arm up by his head and it caused a big bruise on it.

the bruise has gone but i noticed he doesnt seem to move that arm much atall, its always by his side where as the other arm he waves abot alot.

i mentioned it to my midwife this morning and she had a look, she said he has no resistance in that arm atall, but he will pull the other one away from you if you lift it up.

so she wants me to take him to the docs tomorrow, she thinks he might need physio :(

Sorry to hear that, poor little man, I am sure they will get him back in the groove at Physio. Hope you don't have to wait long for your appointment.

Awww I'm sure he'll be fine with a bit of physio but it is worrying when stuff like this happens isn't it?

Poor sweetie. :( I agree with the other ladies, I bet the physio will work wonders.

Aw bless him, hope he is ok, physio will work wonders

Steph x

yeah i agree, let us know how he gets on.

carey was born with a little blister on his arm, HV reckons its from where he had been sucking inside, explain why he loves his thumb so much.

been to the docs this morning,

He said to wait untill Coby is 6 weeks old, if he still isnt useing his arm then, he will refur him for physio.

he thinks its coz his arm was bruised when he was born and in an awkard posision so its just taking its time to work and be felixable.

fingers crossed it will sort itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back