pain during sex

abbey

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is a bit of an embarrassing topic but i'd rather broach it on here than to midwife! Has anyone had any experience of pain during sex, and if so, what did you do about it! I experienced very sharp pains on lower right of groin last night several times, and have a dull ache in my stomach this morning. I'm only 11 wks gone so don't want to start pestering midwife for silly things but I am a bit worried. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
Abbey

I don't know why but since I have been pregnant I have found nothing embarassing.

I, too, have pain after sex. I read it is related to your orgasm. Something to do with the contractions. The only problem you will have now is when you don't have the pain. Your hubby will know you faked it :lol:

There is lots of info out there as my less than scientific explanation may not be sufficient.

Yes well, that doesn't really apply to me! It was during not after and because of pain there was no orgasm! :shock:

abbey now is the time to start trying different posistions, I found what was ok when not pg was really uncomfortable even in those early weeks, its all the growing and stretching going on put me off sex for ages, back to normal now though!!

Thanks Michelle, will do! Haven't exactly been rampant lately it has to be said, feeling sick constantly does nothing for your libido does it!

Never feel that you are 'pestering' your midwife.

ALWAYS ask if you have ANY queries - I promise they will have heard it before (and much worse) it's what they are there for hun.

Thanks! It hasn't happened again anyway so not to worry! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back