stabbing pain top of my bump

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hiya girls
for the past week ive been getting stabbing pains at the top of my bump. it very painful as the 1st time i got it it woke me up and i was cryin with the pain. ive asked my mum and she just said its the way the baby is. but ive only had it for the past week. im going to ask my mw tomoz when i see her i was just wondering if anyone eles had this, what youve done to get rid of it and do u no why it is so painful.
take care all

Hi Gill...

I haven't been getting stabbing pains, but I have been having a stitch or drag or tingle quite consistently in my left hand side, just under my ribs. I don't think that baby is kicking me but I do think that it has something to do with my bump expanding because I think that I'm quite high up. I too am going to ask my doc on Friday as I have a prenatal checkup anyhow.

Sue

OHH YES!!

I have had this, went to the doctor and he said it was just things growing. The sharp pain was worrying to me because it was in the same place for a few days. Everything was fine though, it then went away.

It was to the right of my belly button and would come and go at regular intervals.

I hope this makes you feel better!!

Tineke ox

Hello

Ive had this too and the pain doesnt seem do go away for a long time, i find mines bad then stops for a few days then gets bad again.
Just pregnancy i guess..... oh the joys.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back