• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pain and leaking

marie_77

Reaction score
watery discharge. since about 8am i have been having pains. stomach grabbing pains. i was wondering whether my IBS as still early struggled to drive and drop my daughter to school and had at least 3 contractions on way. got back and felt myself leaking lost a watery discharge like watery cm.

i have a 20 mile journey (20 miles each way) to do and scared to go now in case this is it. when i get pains stomach goes dead tight and it hurts even more i am getting pressure at bottom front of bump too when it happens

marie x

awww hun :hug:

sorry im no help but this is my 1st so i hav no ideas of the signs, maybe fone ur m/w?

I would give your midwife a call :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I probaly wouldnt drive if you are unsure can you put it off a few days just incase this is the start of something. :hug:

Put the journey on hold and call your m/w.

Good luck :hug:

You definately should call the mw. My friend had similar experience and she carried on, in the end she had to go to hospital and they told her off for not telling them about the leaking waters and pain. It could be slow labour.

:hug:

Definitely call your M/W you need checking over if you are leaking waters and getting pains.
Good Luck :hug:

Pains have eased off a bit now so dont know what to think prob every 20 mins now. I am going to monitor discharge as i have my 2 yr old and dont want to have to sit around for hours at hospital waiting to be seen, thats too much for her. I have called Oh and isnt to far away today.
I am taking it as a false sign as pains now less painful though still getting tightings but they are less frequent. I swear i wont be caught out again with waters with my other son (12) they went in street ( no car at time)and did have slow leaking fluid but as i was just nearly 38 wks i fort prob just wet myself! Its weird i keep feeling myself leaking but feels more that it is then slightly damp. Materninty pads here i come :D

marie x

:shock: Both my text buddies could pop on the same day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back