P.S I Love You

andreaaa

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:

What a sad film :cry:

If you haven't already, watch this film... I cried all the way through but its a "happy-sad" film if you know what I mean. Even J shed a tear :hug:

Really good... I enjoyed it :)

I haven't seen the film but i have read the book so i know what you mean!
Is the film good then? I'm always wary of watching films i read the books of in case it doesn't match!

I've read the book and loved it... so i tried the film and within the first 5mintues the film doesn't match the book :shakehead: ... so i turnt it off in my opinion the book is much better than the film :D

I loved the film was one of those crying whilst you laugh films and just sooo lovely, still find myself huming the song ( the one thats on the advert now too ) n i askk you girrll, whats a fella to do :(

Oh God I watched this with my Mum when I was about 8 months preg and hardly stopped blubbing all the way through :rotfl: What a hormonal mess lol. Might watch again now and see if it was really as sad as I thought!

its great. i read the book and seen the film at cinema but definitely getting the dvd also! great to have a good blub too x

I've read the book but haven't seen the film - I'm not too sure about seeing it since I loved the book

Dare i say it... but i quite liked it when i went to see it when it came out :lol: :oops:

Not too sure about it. I think I will give the book a read first.

I wasnt allowed to go see it at the cinema :( i was with baby daddy atm and the guy's in it from 300, he loves that film and apparntly didnt wanna ruin it by seeing the main character in a senstive light :roll:

I may download it and watch it later, depends what kinda mood my hormones are in

Book was enjoyable.

I've a bit of a *drools* thing for Gerard Butler so don't need much of an excuse to go see this at some point :lol:

oooh I want to see this...may have to grab it tonight x

I hired it out on Friday and was crying all the way through, it's so sad, bad idea to watch with all these raging pregnancy hormones lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back