*CHRISTMAS MOVIES* :o)

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Dont you just love em??!

Its one of my most favourite things to do - settle in front of the TV and get all cosy and watch a big slushy christmas movie. The cheesier the better!!

I love Santa Clause the Movie, and Disney film, Jack Frost, Miracle on 34th Street, and basically anything with snow in and christmas decorations that will also make me shed a tear or two!!!

What are your faves?? Im hoping to hear about some new ones that I aint seen yet so come on ladies rack your brains!!

There is a new one out this year with vince vaughan in... Cant rememebr what its called tho.

Have you seen Elf? I love love love it!

I LOVE Santa Claus the Movie too :D , also The Snowman, Home Alone and Gremlins.

I love getting snuggled up on Christmas Eve with George and watching them, not sure whether that'll happen this year though with Sam!

My must watch christmas movies are Santa Claus the Movie, Elf, Home Alone 1&2 and i like Love Actually.

It's a wonderful life :D

Miracle of 34th Street - both old and new version!!!

Mircale on 34th Street is a must watch, i normally watch that while putting my tree up

Elf, Santa Claus The Movie, The Snowman, Robbie The Reindeer, The Home Alone movies, Jack Frost, A Christmas Carole (the cartoon with kate winslet in) Mickeys twice upon a Christmas, Christmas With The Kranks, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, god I cant think of anymore off the top of my head :lol:

I love them all.... the cheeser the better.....

My favorite is Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thornton but its not exactly slushy!
Miracle on 34th Street wins otherwise!

evemarie8 said:

OH loves Bad Santa too :)

Love Actually

Meet Me In St Louis always reminds me of Christmas too but I dont think its an actual Christmas film :lol:

i LOVE christmas films, fav's have to be;

santa claus the movie
home alones
the christmas star
scrooge!
the kranks
and lots more!

Love Actually is a modern classic Christmas film IMO. Makes you feel all gooey and warm. And I love 'It's a wonderful life' although OH thinks it's cack :lol: Ooh, and Gremlins :D

charlie84 said:
evemarie8 said:

OH loves Bad Santa too :)

Bad Santa is a good film, I always watch that as well. Plus I think its a "Christmas" film for men iykwim??

christmas on chestnut street
home for christmas
the grinch that stole christmas
snowdogs (not really a xmas film)
mickeys christmas carol
search for santa
elf
santa clause the movie
jack frost
deck the halls
polar express
jingle all the way

i dont watch many xmas films honest :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i love polar express

we always watch the snowman and nightmare before christmas

Best ever has got to be "Muppet Christmas Carol"!

I could recite it to you if you want...........................

Kim x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back