own room?

Krystal

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Me and OH went to bed last night and woke JT up with noise we made just getting undressed etc, luckily he went straight back off but I'm thinking we should maybe out him in his own bedroom now so we don't disturb him, we have an angel care baby monitor and he sleeps from 7:30 till 8am so no getting up in night. But do you think it's ok? i mean they say for sids to keep in room till 6 months, they scare me with too much advice sometimes

Ryan was out of our room after about 4 or 6 weeks, and we had waking during the night to contend with then... we put the moses basket into the cot. We were just too worried about waking him up by talking/watching a film in bed etc that it was disturbing our together time, and also we figured no harm in starting him in his own room early. We don't have monitors but his room is just down the landing and we keep the door open so he's plenty easy enough to hear.

Jake is going into his own room at the weekend :( we keep waking him up when we go to bed, our floorboards are really creaky :x

Hey, i was thinking the same about Amber, she generally doesnt sleep until 10pm so i am hoping her having her own calming room may send her to sleep sooner!

I think any time is ok as long as the parents are happy....and i am so jelous that your LO sleeps for so long!

Austin was in his own room from about 3 months. He slept better, we slept better. Remember you can always try him in his own room for one night then bring him back in with you if you don't like it. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing!

amzhunny said:
and i am so jelous that your LO sleeps for so long!

he's only just started sleeping through in last couple of weeks :cheer: so pleased cos i'm not a nice person without my sleep :twisted:

i'm def gonna try him in his own room from Friday. Like maybebaby said if i don't like it i can always bring him back in. I think it'll def be a good thing thanks for all your advice :hug:

I tried Lola in her own room about 2 weeks ago it only lasted half the night before I brought her back into our room

We're going to try again next weekend because she's getting to be too big for her moses basket.

I think I’m going to sleep in her room for a few nights until I get used to it :D

see thats one good thing, since 6 weeks I've put him in his big cot rather than moses basket so i'm hoping the change over wont really bother him cos he's used to surroundings :hug:

Maisy went into her own room 2 weeks ago because i had a cold and kept waking her up with sneezing etc.
Cold now gone and she loves her own room plus we love the freedom we have now with our own bedtime :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back