Leg cramps....

kezza1985

Reaction score
I woke up yesterday and as I was getting out of bed, my calf cramped up really bad. Was soooo sore all day. Then got out of bed today and can't straighten my leg or walk on it without being in complete agony.

Think I might have actually torn the muscle. Is this even possible from a cramp??

X

Leg cramps r horrible. I used to get them quite a lot but they have eased up a bit now. They did make my legs hurt all day.

Not much I can suggest to ease them off or stop them I'm afraid :(

Low sodium can cause really bad cramps, try having a packet of ready salted crisps at supper. You can pull a muscle with cramp, a gentle rub with some moisturiser should help hun xxxxxx

It's horrible isn't it!! My legs been a bit sore all day from leg cramp yesterday :(

DH instructed me on how to make it better when it strikes, rubbing the area to get it hot and straightening the leg out & standing on it, it eased up and the pain disappeared in no time :) I've never really had it before so I was oblivious as to what to do! Agony!! Lol x

Oh my god I keep getting this cramp in the middle of the night! It doesn't happen as bad as yours though, sorry to hear its bothering you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back