• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Owens big head...

Constantstar

Reaction score
56b55257-15e9-f295.jpg
56b55257-8724-a247.jpg
heres pics....People keep saying he has huge head/ forehead including friend family and nurse !! I know he does but it's upsetting me!!
Will he grow into it!? Ive got a big head naturally ( my oh calls me fat head !) I just worry for my boy, also his far back hair line doesn't help :( anyone experienced this of any idea ? Thanks zx

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

his forhead looks fine too me hun, just his hair is far back! He's gorgeous xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

My LO's head is huge. It's getting more in proportion to his body now but it's still massive. On the growth charts in his red book his head is over the 99.6th centile line and always has been.
My OH has a big head so it's obviously come from him.
I don't think Owens head looks huge at all. x

Don't worry at all, I wish I had Tobys baby photos on my laptop, I will look for one to scan in, he had a large forehead , my grandad bless him used to say he had a head like a football every time he saw him, in the end I was a bit fed up of it,and now hes my best looking child, think he will be one for the ladies bless him. He missed baby hats after newborn stage and went into ages 3-6 onwards....

Once his hair grows over , and as he grows he will grow into his head more like my Toby's did - hes gorgous x

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't post here as I'm not a mum, but I just wanted to say he is toooooooooooooo cute. Ignore what people say, I think he is adorable x

Thanks guys your all so sweet! X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Jack has a far back hairline, he gets it from OH's side, the men on his side all have one! Now his hair is getting longer and growing over it a little it looks fine x

Ah he's lovely! My boy has quite a bonce on him. I'm sure they'll proportion out. I don't think your lo has a big head xx

His head does look bigger than some other babies heads, but so what? He's still adorable and will grow into it!

My eldest has a massive head! He's also very short. As a toddler he had tiny legs and a great big head. He now looks far more in proportion. He wears hats for 6year olds and trousers for 3 year olds. Some people commented and sometimes I'd get a bit upset but I think hes gorgeous and doctor was never worried.

Owen looks gorgeous!

When his hair gets thicker it will make his head seem smaller, but I wouldn't say he has a huge head anyway!

He is really really cute :). His eyes are gorgeous, so big

Last edited:
My brother always had a big head. My mum used to say it was a good job she knitted and made his jumpers, otherwise they'd never go on. Don't worry, it'll even out. Xxx

Joshua always sempt like he had a massive head but in relation to his height and weight charts it was small! Doesn't look so huge now he is 2!

Ella has got a big head too. She's 25-50th centile for weight, 25th for height and 91st for he'd circumference. She takes after my great grandma who is fit as a fiddle at 90 so i can't see any problem having a big head x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back