Teeth grinding !

Constantstar

Reaction score
Owens got his two bottoms, two tops and now the next two on the side of te
the tops have broke through. He has now started to grind his teeth against each other!! I hate it!! To me it sounds like nails down a chalk board!! And it can't be good for his teeth surely!!!?? He has bonjella and also meds if i think he is really having a painful tough time. Anyone else had this? Thanks

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Tegan used to grind her teeth allot I think its just a phase as she doesn't do it anymore, drove me mad! x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Yep Lizzie went through the same phase, it was horrible! She's stopped now though, for the time being at least!

hi my son use to do this too, i asked the denist about he said it wasnt a problem unless he was still doing it when he got his adult teeth. he was 4yrs old when he started grinding his teeth in his sleep, he did grow out of it when he was about 8yrs old. if your concerned ask a denist. but i think its just a phase kids go thru, no matter how old they are. Hope this helps

Zoe

Yes, my lo used to grind his teeth when he was around 9 months. But I'm glad to say hes stopped, and it was just a phase xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back