Ow Ow Ow

Mamafy

Reaction score
I've been sat in agony the last few hours:wall2:

Earlier on when my mum was here I slightly caught my foot on my flip flop. I owed at the time and that was it. I took the laptop to bed at 8 and got up for a drink at 9.30 and I can barely walk :cry:

On the side of my foot it looks abnormal and red and swollen and I'm sat here in agony. The pain is shooting right up my entire leg :(

Any ideas?

I've taken double stength ibuprofen & Anadin extra and I'm still barely able to put up with it

ow that sounds so painful! maybe you caught a nerve or trapped somethin?? you had the frozen peas on it? hope it feels better soon xx

That sounds awful :( Hope it's better this morning and you got some sleep. No idea what it could be though, sorry x

Ouch:hug: if it's still bad this morning Mamafy I would say take a trip down to A&E.. It won't do any harm and they might be able to give you stronger painkillers too x

Thanks guys

Well it took me hours getting to sleep but woke at 5 and was pain free then woke again at 8 and as bad as ever :wall:

It seems my big toe is swollen and can't bend properly and there looks to be a bone stuck out at the side, I have no idea how I've done this or what I've done to it!

I'd be tempted to pop to a walk in centre hun if it's still bad, they will check it over and give stronger pain relief

oh no hon :( how is it this evening?? i too think if it's no better maybe a trip to the doc's would be a good idea :hug: hope it's healed by now xx

Defo trips to a doc hun. The local walk in center sounds like you best bet. I do hope it gets better soon x x

Thanks guys :love:

I kept the weight of it all afternoon and this evening the swelling is down and it isn't as sore so it must be a minor thing :)

What about the bone sticking through the side? :shock: Hope it was all just swelling and nothing serious but if it's still bad tomorrow please get it checked out?! x

Its weird hun, it must have been just swelling made it look like that although you can still see something its defintely not as bad :) It killed last night, still bright side is that its gonna be ok for the treadmill tomorrow :wall: :lol:

:rofl: Mamafy you just read my mind, I was about to say ohhh this better not be a trick to get you out of the strict new regime starting Monday! :rotfl: Im joking I know you wouldn't, but if it is still achy tomorrow don't be pushing it too much, give it a few days rest to be sure x

Can you wiggle all your toes? Is there any bruising? Any numbness or pins and needles?

I'm broken bones in my feet a few times and know what to look for :lol:

If not, see you bright and early for some tredmilling :rofl:

:rofl: Mamafy you just read my mind, I was about to say ohhh this better not be a trick to get you out of the strict new regime starting Monday! :rotfl: Im joking I know you wouldn't, but if it is still achy tomorrow don't be pushing it too much, give it a few days rest to be sure x

:rofl:

Can you wiggle all your toes? Is there any bruising? Any numbness or pins and needles?

I'm broken bones in my feet a few times and know what to look for :lol:

If not, see you bright and early for some tredmilling :rofl:

The big toe I can't bend all the way, it felt freezing last night, abnormally cold. Its red, no pins and needles.

I have images of you getting me up at 5 making me do 50 press-ups :rofl: I'll have to do it now :lol:

If you can't bend it properly, then you need to get it looked at. It's probably nothing, as the main signs of a break and inability to move the joint, bruising of the skin and numbness. I would still get it looked at by a doc tomorrow though just in case.

Hope it's better for you tomorrow (and 50 pressups is the warmup :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back