Ow Ow Ow - Period type pain question.....

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Wondering if you can offer advice.....

Since yesterday I have had regular period type pains, they started at about 3pm yesterday and were every 45 mins or so, since 11am this morning they have been bang on every 24 mins....

They dont seem to be getting worse and feel like period pains with a squeezing sensation in my back around to the front lower area of my bump.....

Once the squeezing and period ache passes (after about a minute or so) I'm fine again for 20 mins......

I have had a bath and it has made no difference to them and moving about/sitting still/walking does not seem to interrupt the flow either, still every 20 odd mins.....

Could this possibly be very early labour or just BH's? In your experience did any of you guys have this then go into labour?

I'm not doubling over in agony or anything but they are really sore, enough to keep me awake when I go to bed I fear! :?

Yikes, I hope I dont have 2 weeks of this constantly.......it's tiring......

Thanks Mummies...

Cleo xxx

Hmmm. Sounds like baby might be thinking about coming out to see the world!
Good luck!

I had nearly the same hun. Mine were every 15 mins and lasting about a minute.

Mine started on wednesday and i had him friday.

Good luck as it sounds like this could be it :cheer: :hug:

xx

I had this too - and Finlay was born 6 hrs later :lol:

He was early too at 37 + 1 so u never know!

Good luck

I had period like pains the day i gave birth to my son, did you get much sleep lastnight? I was told by the hospital to go back to bed and take some paracetamol, i found it impossible to sleep and had to crunch my knees up under me after awhile. Let us know how things are now Cleo :cheer: x

yep yep i had period pains that had "peaks" to them just like i'd heard contractions described.. every 10 minutes or so- i got myself worked up thinking i was in labour but i was examined and told i my cervix was effaced, yet not dilated yet- i was told the pains were "effacing pains". i was holding my baby 36 hours later cant be long now good luck! :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance:
i had this, as much as you hate them (i defo did) its a sign things are gonna start moving,
without upsetting you i was having them since 2am on the sun and had lyla on thursday at 12;52. then again mine wasnt regular like yours!
anyhoooooo :roll:
GOOD LUCK XX

my waters broke at 330 in the morning but my contrations didnt start gttin bad til 11 i was the rushd to hospital by 430 thats when i had myn in stomach back n thighs and by 636 myn arrived it depends for every 1.
But sounds a little like your baby wants to arrive.
I would ring your hospital ward and they will tell u wat to do As mine told me to go up at 730 in the morning so they could assess me good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back