Ovulation Prediction Thread (PRE-2WW)

holly;

Reaction score
ohkay so we have Bex's Symptom Spotting Support Group for the 2WW so i thought i'd start a thread for the weeks before OV.

not everyone has regular cycles, uses OPK's or like me has no idea.. and probably will never have any idea about how to check their CP!
we all might need a little bit of help figuring when we're going to OV, not that we need an excuse to BD 'just in case!'

like i'm on CD 11 now and my boobs are practically still as sore as they were the week before AF turned up. they seemed to die down a bit and the pain wasn't as bad but the pain seems to be creeping slowly up again /: usually after a few days of AF the pain goes away and they're fine, this evening i nearly beheaded my OH because he touched my boobs and god did it hurt!

i've been cramping aswell, for no reason which never happens.

i've noticed CM more so today aswell, a few days ago i had browny CM which has now gone. althought that was unusual aswell!

i thought i had my cycle sorted, then AF just gone turned up earlier than i thought she would!

this cycle everything that never happens.. has happened.
it's like i'm getting all the signs that i'm pregnant and have been for the past 2 and a half weeks/3weeks, except during that time AF was here. confused as hell!

Confused too. Am using opk's and am on day 17 and still no positive. Have had bad cramps, sticky cm, spots on face and feel like i have ov'd but still no readings from these damn kits that I seem to be peeing on 3 or 4 times a day ffs. Feel like paranoia is setting in. Have had enough now, think hubby has too. Think I'll go on a few days rest and just see what happens this month. All this ov spotting is doing my head in and as for cervix postion, yeah right, cant feel it, see it, haven't a clue. HELP ME, FEMALE GOING MAD HERE! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back