• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation plz read :)

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I think i ovulated yestoday as the test was at its darkest the line was purple!

Last night the test was a little bit lighter but not much and today its lighter aswell but if i had

not seen the darker line i would of taken this one i took today as a positive most likley!

Have i actually ovulated yet as the line is getting lighter? we are gonna BD just incase.

Just trying to work out the exact day i ovulated so i can start counting DPO and so it is exact.

Bit silly really but i want to be spot on with my dates this month so i can count when AF is due

thanks x x x

I just posted my OPKs yesterday:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/opk-testing-gallery/134275-my-cbfm-opks.html

Based on my own - i don't know how they compare to other peoples or other OPKs - i only had one day with a "dark" line.

That was my surge and my first PEAK fertility reading.

You definately want to be bd'in from your surge, which sounds like the dark line you had yesterday because it means that ovualtion will occur within 48 hours.

With it going pale again by last night, i would reckon that you ovualted yesterday or today but you'll never know exactly, but you don't need to.

Just record yesterday as your LH surge and try to bd one or two days before, during, and a couple of days after :)

I think i had a dark line the day before aswell thats why i thought i ovulated yestoday and the line was still dark.

Yeah i think thats right as i usually have it for 2 days. lol

im confusing myself now...i do that many tests who knows what days was which lol. We have been BD for days so

hopefully ill be in luck this month.

You can still get pregnant over ovulation right? for about 12 hours or so? ah we might aswell BD tonight!

so 1 dpo today lol :)

Thanks louise you always reply with great advice :)

Just thought id add my pics of OV tests, i looked back at a date of the other ovulation test and my first positive was 2 days ago so i guess i have ovulated these tests are lookin alot lighter on these pics though

Attachments

• IMG0022A.jpg
    IMG0022A.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4
Yes, so you got your first positive on 21st... so OV was 21st or 22nd and you should still BD tonight ;)

Good luck Shauna :good:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back