Ovulation Pains

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was just wondering what your experiences are of ovulation pains.. do you get them ? ... how long do they last ? ... what does it feel like ?

Tuesday night I had tummy cramp, then all day yesterday had cramp with stabby pains on and off and again today I have woken up with cramp and stabby pains... I am hoping it means I am about to ovulate soon been using OPK's but not had my positive yet!!

Good luck for October hope it is a good month for us all x

Hey

I don't usually get much of pain during ovulation just the odd twinge but this month's a complete different story,i tested possitive on a opk and had period pains all day so i also want to know if anyone else has experienced this,please help!!!!

I think I've had them before, the one time when I definitely had them it tallied up with what fertility friend said was my ovulation day.

In my experience they feel like little twinges about two inches to the side and a little bit below my belly button. Sometimes they're barely noticeable sometimes they're quite sharp stabby pains. I can get them on and off for a couple of hours during the day and then not feel anything for a while, then they come back for a while.

I tend to get ovulation pains and all i can describe them as is a very localised throbbing ache, almost like your ovary is a hot piece of coal, but it only tend to last 30 seconds or so before fading.

I might get it several times over the space of 24 hours.

Last edited:
I have had pains before but never for this long.... I can only presume that is what is causing it, my sex drive has gone crazy I cant keep my hands off hubby (much to his delight) but had no ewcm and also getting headaches alot..... but still not had that positive opk... hmmmmm very confusing!!

To me they always seemed like period pain "ish" but less painful and more of a dull ache. Some people get them, some don't and they may feel different from one person to another :) xxx

Hi, I think I've been getting them!!!! Only worked out last month that they coincided with the time ov should have been! Hormones all over the place after MC in may (and only came off pill in January) so hadn't really had anything before! Last month my boobs got swollen and sore and I had a dull achy pain and quite sharp cramps over 2-3 days in the middle of my cycle, then everything went away and cam back with the arrival of AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back