ovulation/cycle after miscarriage

My Gynae nurse told me it's fine to try again straight away. Guess twilly is living proof that it can work :love:

My nurse told me it's best to wait until cycle is back to normal xx

Looks like I'll be waiting for my next cycle forever at this stage! Any sign of yours cosmic?xx

Yeah hun, it came Thursday and finished today, YAY xx

I have decided to wait for my next period so that I will know for dating when I hopefully get pregnant again! All I was asked was 1st day of your last period and even then I was given sceptisism on dates so they wouldnt do a scan etc incase it was too early. I dont want to be having to pregnancy test lots hoping I am if I dont get a period and be disappointed that I just havent ovulated yet.

Also my clearblue monitor is how I got my bfp last time after just trying 'roughly' for almost a year. It worked in the 2nd month of using it.I didnt set my day of bleeding on 18th Feb as cd1 so I now have to wait for my next to date to set and get that all important peak!

Mind you I was hoping that would be quickly so if it doesnt come in March I may rethink. Seen you are supposed to be extra fertile after a m/c.

im not quite teh same as had a d&e after having found our baby to have anecaphaly at 14.5 weeks had procedure at 16weeks, but i had the initial bleeding which stopped and started then around 2 weeks after it stopped i had a "normal" period, then 32days for next one and then back to 28day cycle again now so it took me a few months to settle, we are ttc again in april. x

After me saying I was hoping not to wait too long for my period I got up this morning and I now have it! Ive never been so glad to see it. It is actually in keeping with my regular cycle time before my m/c so clearblue monitor started again at cd 1. Heres hoping for a good peak and a bfp soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back