ovulation bleeding?

Rebec2

Reaction score
So last month i had slight brown tinged bleeding only on tp when i wiped on cd 16 (never had this before). My period started really strangely as well i had very slight spotting for 3 days then full period which has never happened to me or the mid cycle spotting. Now cd 17 and i have had the same been to the toilet and wiped and slight browny/pink colour. My question is could this be ovulation bleeding and has anyone else just randomly started to get ovulation bleeding??

I think i am going to see doc as this is very unusual for me and just want to check its nothing more serious.

Spotting during ovulation is good. It indicates your are very fertile :) first time i got this i got pregnant x

Last month on cd11 I had brown tinged ewcm. I've been trying for a year and a half and that was the first month I'd had it. I also had a blood test done which confirmed I ovulated just after the brown ewcm. This month I'm cd10 and had the same today but with a lot more brown than last month. Went from never having it to having it two months in a row! I'm praying it's a good sign, for you too xx

Last edited:
Oh wow I didn't know this was a sign of ovulation either, haven't had a proper period since April so it's been hard to tell if I'm actually ovulating or not! Xx

I used to have ovulation bleeding, same colour as you. But if it isn't usual for you then a trip to your GP might help ease your mind xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back