ovulation bleeding?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Rebec2, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Rebec2

Rebec2 Active Member

So last month i had slight brown tinged bleeding only on tp when i wiped on cd 16 (never had this before). My period started really strangely as well i had very slight spotting for 3 days then full period which has never happened to me or the mid cycle spotting. Now cd 17 and i have had the same been to the toilet and wiped and slight browny/pink colour. My question is could this be ovulation bleeding and has anyone else just randomly started to get ovulation bleeding??

I think i am going to see doc as this is very unusual for me and just want to check its nothing more serious.

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Spotting during ovulation is good. It indicates your are very fertile :) first time i got this i got pregnant x

3. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Last month on cd11 I had brown tinged ewcm. I've been trying for a year and a half and that was the first month I'd had it. I also had a blood test done which confirmed I ovulated just after the brown ewcm. This month I'm cd10 and had the same today but with a lot more brown than last month. Went from never having it to having it two months in a row! I'm praying it's a good sign, for you too xx

#3 MrsS15, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  4. Fairy1991

Fairy1991 Well-Known Member

Oo I had that but didn't know it means ovulation!!

5. thinkpositive

thinkpositive Active Member

Oh wow I didn't know this was a sign of ovulation either, haven't had a proper period since April so it's been hard to tell if I'm actually ovulating or not! Xx

6. bellecat

bellecat Well-Known Member

I used to have ovulation bleeding, same colour as you. But if it isn't usual for you then a trip to your GP might help ease your mind xx

#6 bellecat, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016