Ovulating!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Not very interesting for all of you, but this is the first month I have tracked my ovulation with OPKs and for the last few days I have been seeing the line get darker (although I have thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me) but OH has just confirmed this test DEFINATELY has a line that is as dark as the control one!

YAY! :dance:I am soooo excited. I am hoping this is a good indication that my body is working correctly?!

:dust:to all!

xxxx

yeah darker line :dance: go catch that egg lovely:dance: im planning to use opks this month after you explaining them to be thanks 20 from ebay came today!!
really hope it works for you lovely xx

really pleased for you if af arrives this month i will definatly be using these and charting temps as well i am a self conferssed POAS addict :lol:

Yay!!! Pleased for you hun. This is my 1st month trying after being on the pill and i have been using OPK's too. They are a very good idea.
Off you go and :bd: like crazy lol Lots of :dust: :dust: for you

Good for you hon.

If my AF arrives this month I'll be using those next month!

I am just pleased to see the lines get darker, I wasnt sure they were going to work, but it seems about right. I will keep testing this week and see if it gets ever darker.... but off to :bd:for me! ;)

muhaha. Will keep ya updated on my pee lines. lmao.

x

woop woop!!

i get real excited when i get a positive OPK test lol, god knows what i will be like when i get a BFP!!

well done huni, its a great feeling aint it? xx

It really is. I am assuming I Ov'd yesterday as the test tonight it looks like the line is getting lighter again. Will test again tomorrow to confirm! We havent missed a night, so got good chances! :) xx

ooh exciting my O sign just came up on persona monitor so will be :bd: tonight!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back