Ovulating, AF and cycle

I Ov'd on day 13/14, so technically shouldn't I come on 14 days later making it a 28 day cycle like I normally have??!! I demand to know where this AF is!

Technically you should yes, some can vary but ive only heard of being shorter than 14 days, not longer than 14 days after ovulation.

:wall: bloody irritating. I used to be a 3-4 weeks cycle before Damien, now I'm a 28 day cycle bang on. I was using OPK's so I definately ov'd day 13/14, which was nearly 3 weeks ago now.

i go 16-17 days after ovulation xxx

:? hmmmm i know some people dont get a bfp till really late hun maybe wait a few more days and do another test xxx

Done another this morning, still negative :roll: maybe I should see GP if I don't come on this week? 21 days past O now :wall:

I'm sorry this is so confusing for you!! I'd go nuts being late for AF while getting BFNs. Hope it sorts out soon the way you want it!

If I were you I'd retest in a few days and if nothing happens on either front (BFP or AF) then visit GP to find out what's going on.

Good luck!

xx

might be an idea sami hun at least that way maybe the doctor can do blood test to check for bfp and put your mind at rest either way xxx

HCG is more apparent in your blood than urine.

They can give you an exact level from your blood test :D

I had one done last year when I was pg with Ella to check all was ok :)

With the blood test, how early can they do it to check if you're pregnant?

I would have thought from implantation :)

I read something this morning about HCG levels which could sort of explain why you're not showing on the shop ones at the moment if you are pg? HCG levels double every 48-72 hours at first (I thought that it was 24), so maybe you ov'd a bit later? I'm still getting faint postives on the clearblues and transparent lines on the cheapies. Was getting worried but then read that which put my mind at rest :)

http://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learn ... s/hcg.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back