Overdue?

jennifer1981

Reaction score
Hi, im just wondering if you could give me a bit of advice?

Im certain of the day i conceived (OH and me had been trying for a few months) but im now 41 weeks 2 days overdue and have an appt to go to hosp to check on the baby etc on tues and to offer possible inducement.

Im just wondering if any of you went overdue and whether you ended up being induced and if so were you able to give birth naturally or was baby too big? Also what weight was your LO?

Thanks Girls xx

i went 15 days overdue, i was ment to be induced on the tuesday morning but i was in very early labour so they left me to it and i had him weds 1:43am he weighed 6lb 12oz
hope your baby comes soon for you
xx

I was only a few days past my official due date and gave birth to a 9lb 15oz boy. Naturally with no medical intervention.

Don't worry overly about baby size being overdue. I'm sure things will be fine. Your baby is usually a decent size for your body to coep with.

I went 10 days over with Isaac and I am pretty sure my dates were correct because we were TTC for a year and I was using the clear blue ovulation sticks. Isaac weighed 6lb 7.5oz and I went into labour naturally the day before I was due to go in for an induction :D

i was 15 days overdue and was induced... leah was 7lb11oz

DD was 9 days overdue and weighed 8lb 5oz. My friend just had her baby at 11 days over due and he weighed 6lb 5 oz.

I was 9 days over and he was 8lb 10
looking at the other replies on here it doesn't seem to mean
you'll have a massive baby!! and the worlds biggest baby (17lb something)
was born early...so no need to worry :)

I was enduced at + 8 and 12 hours later I gave birth to a healthy 7lb 4oz boy. xxx

I went 10 days over. Had a vary of dates throughout, they went by the latest. Was due for induction on the Monday morning, had her the Sunday morning! 3.5hours of labour and a healthy 8lb 3oz baby. Although she did look really small for the weight.

pregnancy 1 :
induced at 14 days overdue
baby born at 18 days overdue
10lbs 10oz baby
vaginal birth

pregnancy 2:
induced at 14 days overdue
baby born at 15 days overdue
10lbs 1oz baby
vaginal birth with forceps and ventouse

8 days overdue and was induced. Evie was 7lb 9oz

10 days over (tho 3 days over by my dates) and he was 8lb 7oz. i was booked for induction for 40+12 but didn't make it that long :D

1st - 7 days overdue, 7lbs 12oz
2cd - 4 days overdue, 8lbs 7oz
3rd - 7 days overdue, 8lbs 9oz

I was 10 days overdue i went into labour naturally and Cooper was 8lb 1 :D

I was 12 days overdue and know the day DD was conceived.
I gave birth day before my induction and 2 days after my sweep. She weighed 7lb 11oz :hug:

Good Luck!! :D

Thanks very much for all your responses. They have put my mind at ease quite a bit.

Got meeting with consultant tomorrow so only one more sleep until i know what's gonna happen.... Thank God! Every day when you go overdue feels like a lifetime xx

my god , all you tiny babies that where overdue makes leland look even more of a heffer :rotfl:

Gem & Leland said:
my god , all you tiny babies that where overdue makes leland look even more of a heffer :rotfl:

LMAO! I would LOVE to know what he would have been at full term! You'd never have walked again I reckon LMAO!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back