tired

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Tara & Liam, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

Is anyone else around 34 weeks tired. I am so tired i dont think i can stay awake. i have only 2 days this week and 3 days next week left at work and i dont think that i can survive.

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

For some strange reason I am still not tired during the day.

People keep commenting on how alert I look and I don't know why. Its got to hit me soon though hasn't it.

3. Tara & Liam

you are lucky Sarah. This is the worst that ive been. i think i am going to go to bed when Joshua goes this evening. i feel dreadful.

x

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Are you getting enough iron Davina? Honestly when I was anaemic I felt soooooo tired, have they checked your bloods lately? You might need an iron supplement to give you a boost :)

5. K X

K X Well-Known Member

Afternoon Davina, I have just woke up-yes I get tired too. Ofcourse it is normal, your body is on overdrive, and you are carrying around excess weight-no offence, meaning the baby. My excess is 4 stone-not baby!!! Just try and get to bed at a reasonable time and thank god you are finishing up work, Im finished up and loving it! I ain't tired at night but I could sleep for Britain during the day.

Not long now for us, only a matter of weeks! woo hoo xxxx

6. Tara & Liam

thanks for the responses.

Rosieroo, i had my blood tested at 28 weeks and my iron levels were fine. it seems only to be today that i am extra tired.

K X i know what you mean, i have put on 4 stone as well, and that is with eating sensibly. i put on 4 stone with all my pregnancies and touch wood i lost it quite easily with the first two boys. i did have a bit of a late one last night so that could be the problem.

i have got half day tomorrow and then wednesday off and then half day on friday. and then the following week just wednes - fri and then i am finished.

i just want this over with.

thanks for your replies, they really help

x

7. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

im getting more tired too, had a sleep this afternoon but still need more.

8. Tara & Liam

you are soooo lucky layla. i need an afternoon sleep. what time is your appointment on thursday hun

9. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

my scan is at 12, then i see the Doc after that, so prob about 12.30ish.

what time is yours?

Amy's mum has am important one too, fingers crossed we all get to hear the things we want

10. Tara & Liam

now i am getting confused. isnt there a post on the forum to say that Amy had her baby? is it a different Amy.

my appointment is at 2.00. which really means it will be nearer to 3.00

x

11. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

this is a diffrent Amy, she is due the day after me i think.

12. Tara & Liam

i did think that originally, as Amy's mum's ticker says that she is 36 weeks pregnant. i wonder who the other Amy is. i have said congratulations anyway. shall just have to wait for a post from her.

13. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

lol glad its not just me, im not sure who she is either, i said congrats tho.

im trying to keep myself as busy as poss this week, going to bed early to make the next day come quicker, i want thursday to come so badly, im really impaitent lol

14. Tara & Liam

i know how you feel. i am off work tues afternoon and all day wednesday. we are going to london on wednes, so hopefully that day will fly by.

i am desperate for the consultant to say to me that they will operate on the 18 Jan, but i know they are going to say the 25 Jan. I wish the midwife hadnt said anything to me about the operation being a week earlier as i am pinning my hopes on the 18 now.

x

15. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

aww, fingers crossed.

Im the same tho, my bump hasnt grown in the last 3 weeks so i think Coby has evened out, which will mean no induction for me.

The thought of being pregnant for another 4 to 6 weeks if i go overdue, is to much!

16. Tara & Liam

at least i wont go overdue. that was one of my reasons for agreeing for a third c section. i just didnt want to have to go over like i did with joshua only to be told, that as nothing has happened you need a c section.

x

17. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

Just thought ide clarify who it was its, Amy knight if any of you talk to her she posts often??
    Check out the teenage preg form.
    Katrina
    Oh and good luck thursday girls :D
    Katrina

18. Tineke

Tineke Well-Known Member

YEP.... feeling like Shit now LOL

I spoke to soon last week on here. The past few days, I have not been sleeping very well at night and during the days I forget that I can't keep up with everyone else.... silly silly girl....

So, today I am just buggered.. excuse my blunt language in this post, not usually me, but I am aching all around my belly (have been for 2 days) back and feel like a beached whale. Just want to have this baby already..

Hope you are all feeling better though...

:? Tineke

19. Tara & Liam

thanks for that Katrina, i know who you mean now. blooming pregnancy brain

x