Is it possible to ov much earlier or later than expected?

Julia

Reaction score
Hello all

Luckily, my body seems to work like clockwork, which I am certainly not complaining about....BUT.....this month (using a OPK, as usual) there is no sign of ovulation (happy smiling face symbol). Could it occasionally happen earlier or later than usual? (this has never happened before). I have a 28 day cycle and normally ov on day 14 (which is today). What is going on? If I wasn't regular, I wouldn't be wondering why? BD a few times already this month so that isn't really a problem if it has happened earlier than expected.....

I think it's possible that some months women don't ovualte at all. Not 100% sure but I have heard that somewhere and it's perfectly normal. Probably more chance that you ovulated early or will ovulate late. Are you going to use the OPK for the rest of the month to find out?

Yes, I will definately use it for the next couple of days. I can also actually feel when I ovulate and I think (although it could be in the mind) that I can feel a few twinges....we had a miscarriage in March so we have been trying since then...I became pregnant by using the website mymonthlycycles.com which I am also using now - it is frustrating because I know we can do it! It only took us two months at first but that may have been just luck. Thanks for the reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back