Out in the cold

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Typical I've been stuck in all month but the day we have to go out to register Tyler it is -1!!

I Was gonna dress him in a vest, thick sleepsuit, snow suit, wooly hat and blanket. Is that enough or too much do you think?

He"ll be fine. I was out yesterday with F and she was wearing the same snd it was -5 and she was lovely and toasty x

Might sound daft but the cold and fresh air will do him good iykwim.. As long as he is wrapped up he will be fine!what u suggested is perfect!! Make sure u wrap up warm too!!!!

Will do :) I think I'm more worried about him overheating than freezing iykwim??

We went to a shopping centre and he was wrapped up but as soon as we got inside we took his hat, blanket and coat off as it was boiling and farto warm for him to stay dressed like that x

I had poor Angel roasting in a vest, jeans, long top, cardigan with hood, snowsuit with hood and 2 fleece blankets and I had the raincover on lol poor thing was boiling when I took her out lol xx

I put Will in exactly what u are going to and when we got indoors after put Appt this morning he was boiling! Xx

When it's really cold like this I always put the rain cover on the buggy too to keep it a bit warmer for him too. We live next to the sea though and the wind here is biting atm.

OMG I can't wait for summer lol

Sounds perfect hun! I hate having to wake lily up for the school run :( poor thing so snug n warm then I have to drag her out in the freezing cold :( I always pull her blanket up over her nose so she doesn't breathe in the freezing cold air.. Not covering like smothering just hovering over her face so she doesn't get the ice cold wind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back