Out in the cold

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by pinkyprincess, Feb 3, 2012.

1. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Typical I've been stuck in all month but the day we have to go out to register Tyler it is -1!!

I Was gonna dress him in a vest, thick sleepsuit, snow suit, wooly hat and blanket. Is that enough or too much do you think?

2. Lettie

Lettie Well-Known Member

He"ll be fine. I was out yesterday with F and she was wearing the same snd it was -5 and she was lovely and toasty x

3. Amy_J

Amy_J Well-Known Member

Might sound daft but the cold and fresh air will do him good iykwim.. As long as he is wrapped up he will be fine!what u suggested is perfect!! Make sure u wrap up warm too!!!!

4. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Will do :) I think I'm more worried about him overheating than freezing iykwim??

5. Amy_J

Amy_J Well-Known Member

We went to a shopping centre and he was wrapped up but as soon as we got inside we took his hat, blanket and coat off as it was boiling and farto warm for him to stay dressed like that x

6. LaurenMM

LaurenMM Well-Known Member

I had poor Angel roasting in a vest, jeans, long top, cardigan with hood, snowsuit with hood and 2 fleece blankets and I had the raincover on lol poor thing was boiling when I took her out lol xx

7. positivity :)

positivity :) Well-Known Member

I put Will in exactly what u are going to and when we got indoors after put Appt this morning he was boiling! Xx

8. Maria1977

Maria1977 Well-Known Member

When it's really cold like this I always put the rain cover on the buggy too to keep it a bit warmer for him too. We live next to the sea though and the wind here is biting atm.

OMG I can't wait for summer lol

9. Jayceesmumma

Jayceesmumma Well-Known Member

Sounds perfect hun! I hate having to wake lily up for the school run :( poor thing so snug n warm then I have to drag her out in the freezing cold :( I always pull her blanket up over her nose so she doesn't breathe in the freezing cold air.. Not covering like smothering just hovering over her face so she doesn't get the ice cold wind x