OUR PREM BABY PICS

weestar how soon did you get your little one home? (if you dont mind me asking)

Adele was born at 29 weeks and wasnt allowed out of hospital till 2 weeks before her actual due date. She had to suck all bottles and keep all of them down for 48 hours and gain weight fir a week withought losing any before she could come home :D

thankyou for your reply :) it helps give me an idea about madi :cheer: :hug:

They told us to aim towards the actual due date but its more than likely she may be out of hospital before then on how well she is doing :D

Good luck and hope she will be home with you very soon

take care hun
xxxx

Great pics Weestar, how tiny are you! And how tiny was Adele bless her, love her going home hat :D

im 4'9 :oops: 7 stone and size 2 feet :lol:

Adele is now just over 2 stone :D

heres Abi when she was first born 5 weeks early weighing 6lb 2

240905.jpg

Heres her 2 days old having phototherapy

Abigail260905.jpg

at 2 weeks old first day at home she still had feeding tube in

feedingtube.jpg

preemies all have one thing in common, blue extremetries, ella seemed to have blue hands for ever, abi is a cutie

well initially i mean, when ella was born her hands were so blue for a few days

Did madi need breathing help?

erm no we were pretty lucky :hug:

is that the c pap thing?

hi

Those are great pics i was a premmie myself only 3 pounds will post pics when i get m,y scanner in :) Kiara weighed 3 times the amount i did and like Sarah docs were worried my mom had all 4 of us premmies with my first sister passing away at just under 2 pounds :( , but looks like all your premmies turn out just like any other babies
Katrina

sam96031 said:

sorry about the sizes and quality!!!!!!
she doesnt actuallylook to bad in these i think i didnt take that many of her looking too ill. if anyone can change the sizes pleae feel free to do so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back