OUR PREM BABY PICS

Dee1985

Reaction score
thought ild start a section where we can post pics of our babies when they were so small.

il post some in a min :)

Heres Ella

Before all the tubes went in ~(look how blue her hands are) She looks huge there
Ellaminutesold.jpg

This is how i first saw my baby (i didnt see her until she was 10 hours old as i had to have blood transfusions)
1dayoldagainstmumshand.jpg

ellaincubator-1.jpg

ella1daywithdad.jpg

Ella going home
ellaandcohen.jpg

bless she looks so tiny.

makes me realise how lucky i am that neither of my 2 had any tubes ect. must be heart breaking to see :(

DIOR PICTURES

day i went into labour

2days old

1st cuddle

3days old, when we took her home, she was so dinky and light

2weeks old, when she started going down hil, she had lost alot of weight and wouldnt feed.

What a fab idea :D

Damien just born, first photo! (He looked so big!)
2005_1224Image0002.jpg

First cuddle with mummy and daddy
Damien022.jpg

I don't have any pictures of him in Special Care becuase I was too scared to take them :( (He went to SCBU after being on the ward for only 11 hours) :(

Just after being transferred out of Luton & Dunstable hospital, back to Bedford, nearer home.
2005_1224Image0010.jpg

Daddy's hands, and Damien with his feeding tube in, finally almost wire free! 3 days old
2005_1224Image0003.jpg

Look at me - tubes out! Having phototherapy because I was yellow like a Simpson :lol:
Damien058.jpg

Uncle Stevie, first cuddles
Damien053.jpg

Auntie Laura, first cuddles
Damien052.jpg

A week old, look how big that nappy is! Christmas day
2005_1225Image0001.jpg

New years eve, 2 weeks old, still tiny.
Damien073.jpg

(Tried to resize them but photobucket has changed the sizing thingie!)

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT DARK HAIR HE HAD, NOW ITS BRIGHT BLONDE :lol:

That first cuddle pic is sooooo nice you look soooo tired, were our crying :( bless ya.

and your sis looks so like you

Ella and Dior are gorgeous! So frail and tiny! Damien was never that small!

Yeah I was crying my eyes out Dionne, I couldn't beleive he was ok, that he'd made it, that he could breathe, etc. I was in total shock. I was so scared to love him incase he went away again and was overwhelmed by the birth and so shaky (as you are). I'm so glad we had that time to bond before he went to SCBU, I was a wreck then. One point they were doing his blood gases and wiring him up, putting needles in his arms and I fell to the floor in tears I was gutted, because he wouldn't cry, he was just so ill but that point coz he wouldn't eat and was starting to go backwards. God I'm crying writing about it. I hope to world that I never see one of my own in SCBU again.

HARLEY PICS
my big belly full of water :lol:

just born

first cuddle

first day home

squashed face :lol:

He is so adorable!! Awwww he is gonna break hearts one day Dionne :)

this is hannah 2 hours after birth and 2 hours later she was in scbu, she was born at 36 weeks weighed 10lb 4oz but was so big due to sugar.
she had tubes and everything to be fed and oxygen but i was to upset to take any pics
digitalpics051.jpg

awww look at all the little ones

Wow hannah was so big, does she have any problems ie diabetes etc

no she does'nt have any probs but she did have problems with sugar when she was born but once she was stable she was fine she got all the sugar from me but i had 3 gtt tests and they were all normal

OMG your pictures have made me blubb....im like a snivelling wreck here!

They are gorgeous, all of them. :D

me too jade hun, anything at all with babies makes me cry like one at the moment they are all gorgeous :D xxx

midwives thought i was going to have a prem baby cz my mum and my sister had all thiers prem.... i didnt tho bless.
my sisters gils wer born at 30 and 32 weeks. 3 and 4 lb. theyy wer so small. i was only little and every time i went to scbu to see tyhem i sobed.
now they are the biggest healthyest...cleverest children i know.
see if i can find some pics later and show you.

Awww all the pics are beautiful!!
Amazing gorgeous babies! Makes you realise how lucky you are to have a healthy baby!
God im teary!
:hug:

i was told i had a 75% chance of having a premmie with B
as my mum had so many probs with my sis who she had at 28 weeks she was just under three pound and was tiny iv seen pics of my dad holding her and she was smaller than his hands

I know ive posted these pics inanother section but thought they would be better in this one :D

this is Adeles first picture

Mums first cuddle

Dads first cuddle

Adele going home

Adeles first birthday

Its amazing how all our little prem babies have come on

take care all
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics