Our little Pea's in hospital!

Hope you both get a good nights sleep and he's feeling better tomorrow.

:hug: :hug:

Oh no I am so sorry to hear he has been unwell, big hugs to you and your Tom from me and my Tom :hug:

Glad you are home you must all be exhausted! Hop e he is better really soon! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lucy just seen this so sorry, been thinking of tom hope he is much better soon and you both get better sleep tonight. poor pea xx

So sorry to hear that Tom wasn't well Lucy, not been here for a while otherwise I would have sent very best wishes and BIG hugs sooner to beautiful Tom, and of course, brave Mummy :hug: :hug: :hug:
I do hope he's all better now, and stays better too :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

prod_594_36902.gif

Im thinking of you and Tom hun. I hope he is feeling better very soon.
:hug:

Better thank you! At long last! What a terrible time we've had. I took him back to the doctors on Thursday and she prescribed Ventolin syrup. It's not licensed for under 2's but she didn't know what else to try. It's his last day on the syrup today and he's finally stopped wheezing and his breathing rate has slowed down. I'm really scared he's going to get asthma as this is the second time he's had bronchiolitis and I'm asthmatic too.
Misslarue...I just read your old posts about Dan's bronchiolitis. I know I read them at the time but GOD...I feel so sorry for you all. It must have been awful as he was SO little. Poor little thing and poor you. Bronchiolitis is NASTY NASTY.
I really understood what you said too about the fact that you just don't think when you're pregnant about how much worry is involved in being a mummy.
Thanks everyone for your lovely messages. xxx

Awww thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
As you know, at the time you just get on with it........but looking back I can still feel the sickness I felt. He was so ill bless him.
I didn't sign up for a lifetime of worry but I guess as mums that's exactly what we get! :wink:
Bronchiolitis is NASTY NASTY, you are so right. You know I didn't even think about anyone getting it twice until Tom had it again :( Poor little fella.........it really knocks it out of them. So glad he's perking up and on the mend now :hug: :hug:
You can start to relax again hun.............well just a little! :lol:

How did I miss this!

Broncholitis is such a horrible condition, my best friend's baby has had some hospital trips and it's tough.

Love to all the family, hope Tom stays better xxx :hug:

aw i've only just seen this post...
sorry hun i really hope Tom is ok and well
on the mend!!
bless him thats a nasty thing to have!!
poor bubba sending my love hope hes better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads