Our little Pea's in hospital!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Tom has had bronchiolitis again - started Friday - and has gone downhill over the weekend. I took him to A&E yesterday and again today as he's no better and they have decided to keep him in for the night. He has had three nebulisers but no improvement. He is so wheezy and unwell but is still smiling and waving at all the nurses.
I'm so worried about my little boy.
Just popped home to grab some stuff for him and I and thought I'd post on here for some moral support.
Spending the night on a camp bed in a ward with 4 other babies so not expecting much sleep tonight.
Lucyxxx

Oh no!!

I really hope they fix him and you can get him home asap.

oh hun, poor little Tom :(
I've been there with that bloody bronchiolitis :evil: and spending a week on a crying childrens ward.........lots of moral support here hun!!
Take it easy, try and get some rest, I know you won't but at least hes in the best place. Get well soon lil man and keep us posted :hug: :hug:

Oh no, hope he gets better soon hun :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

sending him lots of hugs and get well dust......... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun hope little Tom gets better soon, i know how u must be feeling, remeber he is in the right place :hug: :hug:

Sending u all lots of hugs xxxx

Thank you all soooooooooooooo much. As usual your support is fantastic and just makes all the difference. :hug:

Well, we have JUST got back home. We had a bad night last night as they were giving Tom nebulisers every 2 hours which he HATES so as soon as he'd got over it, he'd just manage to nod off and they'd be in again with the next one. At 11pm he was just so wide awake and basically stayed awake until 4am :shock:

At this point the doctor told me that the nebulisers make babies hyper! :shock:

So, I got 40 minutes sleep last night!

They have said Tom has a viral chest infection and have sent us home with antibiotics. He's had a course of steroids and about 10 nebulisers but is still so wheezy. He's ok in himself though - smiling and bouncing about. He was miserable this evening but I think he was just exhausted - poor little thing.

I'm off to be now (7pm!!) but thank you all so much and big hugs from Tom and I. xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back