• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Kitty :-(

Thank you for all your kind words.
We pick her up tomorrow, not looking forward to that much. It's hot me really hard today, I muddled through the day as I had a busy day at work, done my routine with LO then went to bed now I'm sitting here in tears wanting our cat back. She really was such a special little thing and a one off, Sophie her sister is completly lost without her.
It's hit me hard now cos I'm expecting her to jump up and curl in at my pillow, woke the OH up with my sobs and told him I have to go sleep kn couch it's far too hard.
I know I should really get a rip as there's people out there loosing there children, family etc, but then i think well no I've just lost my wee girl too, don't matter that she wasy furry daughter in my eyes. I had a special bond with her.

There's so much we miss, she had many weird and wonderful things she would do, it's going to take a while to get used to her not being around xx

well weve had a hellish day :-(

i was finally got to sleep last night at 2am, just felt so weird without her there with me. I went to work and i was getting on ok at work etc then i had to go and pick up little suki from the vets :-(

i sat for a good hour with her, crying, stroking her etc, so hard to see her like that. My OH came in and spent his time with her. Sophie her sister came and had a little sniff, then hissed at her, so we think and hope thats her said her goodbyes to her sister.

We will be burying her on friday, so we have a few more days before we say our final goodbyes.

My friend came round tonight and tattoo'd me and stu. We put ink onto her paw and got a proper print :)
We got 2 paw prints on our foot with her name in it. We got them coloured in white as thats the colour they should be and one toe white as thats the colour they are now.

8bef2bbb.jpg

You cant really see the white toe cos its only just done 10mins ago so a little bloody.
Some people may think its silly etc, but its our way with dealing with our loss and have her actual paw print on us for life! And whenever the other cats pass, we will get there names added to it :) xx

Last edited:
c411adcc.jpg

mine :)

now when i miss her i just need to look at my foot and then thank the big man up there that i still have sophie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back