Last the last of the babies away !!!

Marianne

Reaction score
Well, our litter of 8 pup's in my house is now down to 0 puppies :(

We had two girls left, one went to her new family on Monday night and myself and my partner decided to keep the last one, but he did say, if anyone phone's in the next night then we will let her go to a new home as we have to be practical, we have a new baby on the way and two dogs as it is, I agree'd but had my heart set on keeping her. The next thing the phone goes asking about the puppy and he said he would be up to see her wednesday night (last night), well he came and he took her.

Honestly, I feel sick to my stomach and keep fighting back crying (maybe just my hormones) , i'm missing her already. I actually told my partner to run out the house and give the boy his money back and tell him he isnt having the puppy, that's the state I was in. I know it's for the best but I have grown so attached to her, everyday she came to me, wanting up to cuddle in, following me everywhere I went in the house,etc.

I feel like i've lost a child, that's the only way to describe it :(

I will add a little piccy of her shortly, need to upload it to photobucket first

Make a pregnancy ticker

aww hun, makes me sad just reading it! I would be EXACTLY the same. I LOVE doggies and make me feel sick at the thought of losing my Mylie xx

awww, I just sold all my kittens and really wanted to keep one. it will be puppies next year. Don't know how I'll cope xx

Here's the wee one I grew so attached to :(

106-4.jpg

Her new family have named her Tia :( xx

my Mylie moobag x

Attachments

• 18112008299.jpg
    18112008299.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts