DSCF0966.jpg

Raegan Ann:

4yhklli.jpg

4pv3w3a.jpg

4xm85e9.jpg

Her kittens before she got her fanny cut off or what ever the do lol

67mymhh.jpg

And heres a pic of Milly Mai that i just took
when i lived in my old terraced house Milly turned up behind the tv and Raegan caught her luckily she was ok and i kept her

61z0enq.jpg

Here are my two Chinchillas, Chico and Chewie :D

CHINCHILLA028.jpg

no they have only bitten me once but it was because I frightened them :(
They are great pets, I love them :D

Here Are Our 2 Cats

Toby Is 2 And Mollie Is 15 Months

Toby
CUTETO1.jpg

FESTIV1.jpg

IMGREA1.jpg

Mollie
PI6B8A1.jpg

PI678A1.jpg

Asleep In Olivia's Moses Basket :wall:
PI6F9A1.jpg

Fighting :roll:
PHE9551.jpg

maria1976 said:
Delilah we adopted poor thing. its last owner left it on top of the kitchen cupboard and moved out!!!! His housemate thought he was coming back for it, but never did.....git!!!!
So she was really down and hungry when we got her, weve never had her out though just in case :shock: she moves bloody fast!!! :rotfl:
I remember when she shes her skin, i nearly died with shock i thought shed given birth to another one!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMFG what i moving in pressie - i woulda poo'd my pants if that happened to me. I CANT stant those things :shock:

Wow there are some real cuties - my favourites are the black one with fangs and Reagan Ann :)

Here are some pics of Poppy, OH got her from a shelter 11 years ago so I adopted her when got together with OH. She loves to have 3 or 4 nipples tickled at once.

Here she is with my DS

IMG_7426.jpg

And another of her drinking out of the kitchen tap (it's the only way she will drink, sticks her nose up at her bowl)

IMG_4903.jpg

Another of her having a snooze on my bed

SSL20167.jpg

And one last one, a close-up. You may notice her bottom lip is big and pink, it was like this when OH got her and was told it was a result of an injury by abuse

:cry:

S4020342.jpg

Great thread :D

why thank you..
Becks you are a funny one.. lol..
ill have to find some more pictures of my chipmunks i had before dad got rid of them and they ate each other.. = /

i did love them a bunch though..

I woulda killed raegan if she went near rileys moses basket

Yes We Very Nearly Killed Them, I Took A Picture To Send To DF Because I Couldn't Believe What I Was Seeing :x

We Very Nearly Got Rid Of Them After That But Brooke Would Have Been Devastated!

They Never Went Near While She Was In It, Saying That They Never Went Near It Again After That :rotfl:

It Was My Fault Stupid Me Left The Bedrrom Door Open :wall:

Awww, gorgeous pets girlies...

Heres my 2 year old darling Westie Tilly, she is adorable, and the best doggie ever. Ruby is starting to take an intrest in her now, and I think they will be the best of friends!! Bless

tillyforforum.jpg

tids.jpg

I also have a little ginger monkey (Ruby) and a hairy oran g u tan (sp?) my OH :rotfl: :rotfl:

DSC00489.jpg

I don't have pics at the moment but I have got a cat called Mackerel and a rabbit called Audrey Hopburn. :)

Im owned by 6 cats, 2 dogs & 1 Pony!!

Here is Zeb
ZebedeeAdvert.jpg

Dottie my chocolate British shorthair

Dottie200305.jpg

One of my dogs

OliverAug05.jpg

Eveadel said:
Im owned by 6 cats, 2 dogs & 1 Pony!!
Dottie my chocolate British shorthair
Dottie200305.jpg

Wow, how cute is she!!!!!!!!!