ouch what the hell is this?!?!

lillou

Reaction score
i have really bad stabbing pains down there :oops:

its not painful as such but does make me stop and think ouch what on earth is that!?

please say im not the only one with this and its normal????

I've just returned from the mw and after telling her about my pains down there etc she had a feel and baby has her head very low....could it be that?

I have stabbing pains/pressure and the tops of my legs hurt like when I'm due on.

this may be TMI but it feels like its coming from inside down there, like pains in my cervix or something :think:

Mine seem to come from the inside too....

Like she has a sharp object and is 'digging' herself out almost....

ah exactly that!!! *phew* glad to hear im not the only one then :D

Could be your cervix softening or baby engaging maybe?

Not sure! Evie's still not engaged so I wouldn't know how that feels :( xx

Is it the scratching feeling? i get these inside me, like my man is trying to scratch his way out, and it bloody hurts.

MissSara said:
Is it the scratching feeling? i get these inside me, like my man is trying to scratch his way out, and it bloody hurts.

YES! it does make me stop in my tracks but i end up laughing as i imagine her hands scratching away trying to escape!

dannii87 said:
Could be your cervix softening or baby engaging maybe?

Not sure! Evie's still not engaged so I wouldn't know how that feels :( xx

hmmm maybe this one's head is low down causing it!

sorry to hear Evies not engaged yet hun, hopefully with the walking etc it will happen soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

i have this too :( my kids keep laughing at me becuase i keep pulling funny faces :oops:

Stabbing pains around the wee hole area? It feels like she's stabbing me with a hot poker but I think it's baby playing squeezy games with the bladder. Always when she is wiggling. I have to sit and wait for her to finsh what she's doing before I can talk.

Ah yes, the famous fanjita stabbings! It is nothing to worry about. Literally does feel like baby is trying to claw her way out though. :rotfl:

okay, so i peaked at whats ahead in tri three, forgive me.
i'm only 18 weeks and i feel these too. is this bad? does this mean pre mature birth or something?!?!

I get the fanjita stabbings too, that and Oscar feels as though he's trying to burst out through my stomach! He's not yet engaged so I think it is just softening and preparing feelings.

Stace, I reckon you are probably having growing pains as your uterus gets bigger. Mention it to your midwife though when you next see her.

I've had this a few times in the last few weeks too..... I just put it down to the baby kicking something I don't want it to!!

Chrissy1 said:
I've had this a few times in the last few weeks too..... I just put it down to the baby kicking something I don't want it to!!
Me too!! Really odd feelings arent they girls! x

stace914 said:
okay, so i peaked at whats ahead in tri three, forgive me.
i'm only 18 weeks and i feel these too. is this bad? does this mean pre mature birth or something?!?!

I'd think in your case it is probably stretching pains. Expanding to make room for your LO.

If you have any concerns it might be something else then give your MW a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back