ouch this really hurts and im worried

little momma

Reaction score
im 33 and a bit weeks, and my tummy really hurts. well not really my tummy. it's like period pain. i dont want to call my midwife or anything because it might be nothing... i dont wanna go in for them to say i've just got wind or something.
it hurts lots, i cant even stand up straight some of the time i hurts so much.
i had pains like this before at 22 weeks, and i went in then and i was weeing blood, and they said it was a pee infection. but then they sent the tests off and it came back it wasnt. so i had scans for kidney stones. and it wasnt that either...
i'm worried. cos it hurts.
i get aches in my tummy a lot. but these really hurt.
what shall i do?
it hurts and i need a cuddle :(

definately get checked out thats what they are there for they wont mind if it turns out to be nothing but is always beter to be safe then sorry!!! Hope its all fine! :hug: :hug:

I'd get it checked out just in case.

May just be BHs but they won't mind you phoning them :hug:

i agree with the others, get checked out x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I agreee-get yourself checked hunnie-if it turns out to be nothing then they won't mind-it's best to be safe.

Hope you get sorted soon.xxxxx :hug:

i wrang and have to go to the day unit
i think it's probably a wee infection or something... really hurts.
waiting for the lady to ring me back to tell me when to go in. hopefuly somoene will come home with a car to drive me in.

Are you constipated perhaps? I got really bad cramp pains when I was constipated a few times in the past 6 weeks. Once I was able to go to the loo things improved.

Get things checked out though. Might be a UTI or some such thing.

hello

i had pains at 32 weeks and it was a nasty tum bug or irration caused by iron tablets but they tested for a urine inf and they can cause nasty pains and cramps, best to checked...at least it will put your mind at rest and you can relax, once i knew i was ok the cramps eased up
xx

hey!
thanks for all your avice,
it was a pee infection. i dont get why it would hurt my tummy like that so much. not just hurt when i pee... but im glad everythings fine with my little one. i got to listen to the heart beat for aaaages, and i fell asleep listening to it.
sounds kinda like a steam train. lol.
it's funny sitting in the ward being nosey and listening in on everyone elses intimite pregnancy details.
thanks again everyone
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back