Ouch! Chewing my nipple!

maybebaby

Reaction score
Austin's started chewing on my nipples, it can be quite painful! The doctor thinks he may be starting to teethe so I know that's probably why but I don't know how I can get him to stop? I tried taking him straight off the boob when he does it and saying 'No' loudly but he just thinks it's really funny and laughs! Then starts crying if I don't put him back on within a couple of minutes.

I can cope with it at the moment but if he keeps it up when he gets teeth I'm not going to be able to carry on and I really want to breastfeed as long as possible.

I don't know what to suggest hun, other than put him back on, but as soon as he starts chewing take him off and maybe don't make a fuss, he'll soon get bored of his game and get the message, I hope anyway :hug:

My LO started doing the same thing. I say no and take him off the breast. It seems to work at the moment :)

my daughter has started doing it too and she has 4 teeth now was just gonna post it for advice lol :lol: am not really sure how to get her to stop. :wall: xx

Oli did this too, the only thing I kept doing was taking her off, but not making a big fuss, she got really annoyed about me taking her off all the time, and she stopped chewing.

Tasha, I love the wrap you are wearing on the photo! I need one for myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back