Other People's Babies

Skidoo

Reaction score
A colleague brought her new (5 weeks) baby into the office today and it made me want mine to hold now!! It was hard not to grab hold of her baby - he looked so huggable - and I had to content myself with stroking the bits of him I could get at ;o)

We had two 'real' babies in parentcraft today, there were soooo cute, I wanted to grab them and cuddle them!! :D :D :D

Awwwwww (brooody)!!!!
cant wait to snuggle my baby boo, and have that gorgeous smell around all the time mmmmmmmm.
Hows the parent craft Kim??

Absolute rubbish!! They have scared me half to death and put me right off having a baby!! If it wasnt for you guys I'd be looking into adoption now lol :shock:

I went to see my sisters new baby last weekend, she was sooooo lush!

shes got really fat cheeks, just wanted to squeesh her lol

Cant wait for Coby now

Kim - you really made me laugh! It is all quite nerve wracking isn't it?

I haven't done anything like parentcraft classes, but I still feel pretty anxious about looking after my little darling when she arrives. I don't know if I've ever changed a nappy and I've certainly never bathed a newborn! OMG!!

I met mimikins and her baby Dom on Tuesday for a coffee.

He is gorgeous!!! More gorgeous than the photies!

I kept wanting to pick him up and cuddle him so I am obviously a lot more maternal and broody than I give myself credit for!

:D

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
I met mimikins and her baby Dom on Tuesday for a coffee.

He is gorgeous!!! More gorgeous than the photies!

I kept wanting to pick him up and cuddle him so I am obviously a lot more maternal and broody than I give myself credit for!

:D

You took to it like a duck to water, I was well chuffed when you helped me out while I ate lunch.

You are a natural more so that I was when pregnant, I think I was scared of newborns then, but now I am wanting to hold everyones babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back