OT - Tower of London tickets

laurenhayward

Reaction score
Me and OH were going to London on friday just for a day trip before baby comes but I've been ill now he's ill and we've decided it best to rest up instead! I bought some tickets for tower of london with my airmiles but they expire on monday 28th and wondered if anyone can make use of them?! They are free, I would just hate to see them wasted! They are 2 x adult tickets. Let me know!

aww how rubbish u both ill.. what a nightmare.. Im miles away lol but hopefully u get some1 to take them. get well soon x

Oh I would have loved them! but im going up to leeds on Friday til monday. I hope you find someone :)

That's really sweet of you, but I'm not even in the country! I'm sure someone will snap them up though!

Sorry to hear you can't make the trip but if the tickets are still going I'd love to go to the Tower! I was even talking about it just this last weekend with my OH! :)

thanks for your well wishes! I'm feeling a little better but oh has got full on man flu now!!

tinselcat I still have the tickets if you pm me your address I'll send them out tomorrow so you get them thurs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back