Osteopath this afternoon !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
yeh finally got the time to go see him about my SI joint and spd , even tho both have calmed since changing from that stupid manual job i was doing i want to sort it before it gets bad again , and im still suffering really bad with back ache and clicky hips :puke:

so wish me luck girls , im always nervous first time im meeting someone who's gonna well , see far too much of me !

ive seen chiropractor for months before and he didnt really help long term so hoping and osteopath gonna be different :pray:

roll on 4 pm , i think :rotfl:

Good luck! Hope it goes well and you can come back with some tips cos I am fed up of being in pain now too. It hurts so much :(

well if he works wonders , i suggest looking for a local one yaself !

i am lucky tho i can claim some of the money back through a health plan thing with work :oops: otherwise i mgiht not afford it

Good luck Gem, hope it goes well for you. :)

so do i !

on the website it gives all manor of things it helps with , im gonna end up going in with a long list and say , can you help :rotfl:

spd , SI joint / back ache , frozen shoulder , restless legs , no sleep , and general body changes while pregnant , even reflux ( debbie :wink: )

i think i might need more then one go :rotfl:

good luck Gem, apparently they're supposed to be really good so I hope it works for you chick!

x

what a nice man ! so much nicer then my chiropractor !

went really well , had a good spinal massage , and click a few things back into place , most of tonight was history etc

he said im really flexible which is why i might be able to keep the spd under control as im not stiff :cheer:

seeing him again monday night , shall be 30 mins of pure treatment then ! cant wait tbh !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back