• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Orgasms!!

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Just a thought (probably a stupid one and quite :oops: ). During the 2WW would an orgasm have any effect on implantation etc., as during a Org your uterus contracts :think: .

oooo, good question! I don't know, but I would like to know too. I certainly hope not!!! :oops:

well put it this way i make sure i get the big O and ive never had trouble conceiving - always got preggas in the first month of trying

Sorry, I didn't want to butt in lol, but I've heard about this before in Biology.
When a woman orgasms, it's the contracting which is sucking the sperm inside the womb quicker, is it not? It's been a while since I was at school learning about this, but I'm pretty sure it was.

I remember reading somewhere that someone said 'so basically, the more turned on you are by a guy, the more likely you are to concieve' Lol!

Don't know if it's right, but I'm quite sure I heard this. Google time!

Autaven said:
Sorry, I didn't want to butt in lol, but I've heard about this before in Biology.
When a woman orgasms, it's the contracting which is sucking the sperm inside the womb quicker, is it not? It's been a while since I was at school learning about this, but I'm pretty sure it was.

I remember reading somewhere that someone said 'so basically, the more turned on you are by a guy, the more likely you are to concieve' Lol!

I had heard that too, so to be on the safe side I usually.....erm TMI.....finish the job if I need to :oops: but thats not very often thankfully :D

Autaven said:

I mean after the deed, during 2WW if anything is trying to implant :oops:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Autaven said:

I had heard that too, so to be on the safe side I usually.....erm TMI.....finish the job if I need to :oops: but thats not very often thankfully :D

Very true girls an orgasim actually helps those spermies along!!!

I am a moody bitch if I dont get the big O every time we "do it" he he.

As for the 2ww thing NOT AT ALL!!!! It wont effect it the sperm is well in there by then!!!! Goodness me they dont sit around t
doin nothing!

Autaven said:

Yeah ive read this too!

Fingers crossed said:
I mean after the deed, during 2WW if anything is trying to implant :oops:

Ahh right sorry! Useless information from me there : p
But I agree with the others, the sperm are well in by then, I doubt it would change anything on the 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back