ordered tens and packed bag

farls

Reaction score
pleased to say i have finally ordered my tens and packed my bag ready for hospital. i know i really should have done it before now but for some reason never got round to it. LO is feeling very low now so thought i'd better get a move on as my first was a week early and MW said she thinks this one will be too. hope so. not that we are ready, have been very unorganised. mark is staying at my dads this weekend so we can get house sorted. have found doing anything difficult with a 10 month old in the house!! didnt have anything to ask, was just dead pleased with myslef for actually doing something i thought i'd tell you all :rotfl:

well done.... Which tens have you gone for and who did you get it from?
is something I will be looking into next week maybe.

My hospital bag is virtually packed, nothing major is missing. The only thing I need to buy now are nursing bras but I am still hoping I might get some boobs to fill them so holding off for a few more weeks.... :D

im the same the only thing i have left is nursing bras. trouble is they are quite expensive in mothercare im looking for somewhere cheaper

M&S sell them... I think anywhere that sells underwear should sell them, though I haven't looked that closely

i got my nursing bra's from boots. they are really comfy and not very expensive. i went with natures gate for my tens. i was recomended to use these by mw.it cost me £26 for 6 weeks hire. i ordered on line and it was really easy. i picked quite an expensive one which you can use for back pain, after birth pains etc. there are some cheaper ones on there too. pm me if you would like the details.

OK great - just found them on the internet, looks good!

have received my tens. it was delivered within 2 days. tried it out on DH he is such a wimp :rotfl:

Thats great your all prepared. I have borrowed my SIL's tens machine and put it on low if i get backache.

does it work well for back ache as im starting to really suffer with it now, especially at night?

wow your organised farls! But then you dont have long to go at all do you?

Great that you are well prepared Farls. I'm still a bit behind on the packing. Trying to find a, cotton, dressing gown proved more of a problem than I expected. :wall:

I'm not sure about nursing bras. Don't know whether to buy one or not. From what I remember I didn't really wear a bra in hospital last time and I had problems breastfeeding so DS ended up on the bottle. :think:

I need to get a little coming home outfit for LO too.

Actually... it sounds like I'm not at all prepared! LOL. Better get my finger out!

Yeah its helped my backache hun. I normally have it on for 30 mins b4 bed when i feel it coming on. Get a good nights sleep that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back