Oral sex

Kaylee2802

Reaction score
Hi sorry if abit of a unusual question, me and my partner were getting abit heated yesterday and he gave me oral, id never heard anything about it but heard today it is not allowed on pregnancy? Does anybody know anything about it??

I've never heard that before and it wasn't an issue duri g either of my pregnancies so I wouldn't worry x

There's nothing wrong with penetrative sex during pregnancy (although some midwives advice to wait till 12 weeks) so I can't see oral being an issue either x unless your partner has some kind of illness/disease x

I can't see any problem with it

Wish I was getting some :rotfl:

I read something to do with if any air got blown up it could be dangerous for mum and baby, all your comment are very reassuring though Thankyou x

But isn't air forced into it during sex anyway? Hence love puffs? x

Love puffs :rotfl:

Where's Lynette when you need her

Ps. I think it's safe hun nothing to worry about. Ive only heard to avoid it when Ttc as the saliva can damage the sperm xxx

Ah thanks everyone ha ha i think besides the act of making me feel less worried uv also made me laugh thanks ha ha x

lol never heard such rubish in all my life ee gosh nowt wrong with a bit of oral gotta be safe that full sex in my book hehe x

It's absolutely safe. The only thing to be avoided is your partner to not blow air into your vagina. Now why would someone do that is beyond my imagination?

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Blow Me"

I honestly wouldn't read stuff like that and believe it.... I'm shocked at it lol

Im with tweetyfoo on this Id be happy with oral sex haha xx

:rofl: nawww get all the head you want sweets..................its fine ha!

where on earth did you hear that!

It's absolutely safe. The only thing to be avoided is your partner to not blow air into your vagina. Now why would someone do that is beyond my imagination?

LMFAO :rotfl::rotfl:
You dont want to the know the kinds of images this has conjured up in my head :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back