Is it just me?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by xJodieLoux, Dec 7, 2007.

1. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

Does anybody else's pregnancy symptoms come and go? One day I feel really sick and achy boobs, the next day I'm fine. It has been like this since I got my BFP. It worries me quite abit because when I miscarried I lost my symptoms about 2 days before. So everytime I'm feeling ok I panic. Anybody else experiencing this?

2. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

my symptoms with this one kept coming and going,

3. Strangeness

Strangeness Well-Known Member

I haven't really felt pregnant at all until today. God I woke up feeling so sick! Hoping it subsides before work later! But my boobs have been hurting on and off.

4. Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock Well-Known Member

Jodie-Lou,

I could have written your post myself... that's exactly how I feel..... I feel awful and it makes me feel better in my mind... the moment I feel better I start to panic.... Everyday is different as far as symptoms go.... and they do come and go...

I think it's understandable to feel like this after what we have been through and I try to remember that everytime I panic....

I've been trying to say to myself... "If something has gone wrong there is nothing I can do about it, and no amount of worrying is going to change the outcome. Just relax and think I am pregnant until i know otherwise"... It helps (for about 10 minutes, and then I start again), but at least it calms me for those few moments...

J
    XX

5. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

I know its hard but really try not to worry hun, this is normal as your hormones fluctuate. Absolutely ALL my symptoms disappeared at 10 weeks and I was so worried but I had no need :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. chloe123

chloe123 Well-Known Member

hello! i've been getting this too, im rough one day then absolutely fine the next! probably all ok tho! try not to worry!

xxx

7. bulb

bulb Well-Known Member

I think that everyone goes through the same feelings, and the symptoms will come and go, and change too!!

Don't worry hun :)

8. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

Thank's girls, glad to know it's not just me, I thought something was wrong. I will do my best not to worry, I really want to enjoy being pregnant and be excited etc, but I just darent incase it all goes wrong. Instead of thinking 'When I have this baby' it's more like 'If I have this baby'. As each day passes I get slightly more confident, even though it's still early. I cant wait until the 8th January to have my scan, then I will know whats what.

9. skimpy

skimpy Well-Known Member

Lucky you, that all i can say :lol: I feel like crap every day :( Roll on 12wks...