Opks

Tasha20

Reaction score
:wave:

I have been doing opks, they have been getting darker everyday, how long after it getting darker did some of you get a positive, if at all?

28022008248.jpg

they look like my last few OPKs!- I never get a 'proper' positive that is darker than the control line so I just take my darkest line as being a positive.
I think it works that you ov about 12-36 hours after the darkest line

Well my cervix has been high since cd 6 but I havn't got the fertile cm yet, just jelly like at the moment, I am also doing the saliva testing, had slight ferning yesterday, but today lots of dots :doh:

Thanks for your reply, I will see how the okps go over the next couple of days :D

Mine usually look like yours a day, perhaps 2 before I get a strong line. :)

:hug: Thank you!

Well I just did my saliva thing again and I have ferns! :cheer: its patchy but they are there.

:cheer: Wahoo come on eggy!

I'm glad you posted that! Because I bought my first OPK from Access Diagnostics which look the same as yours. Yesterday, there was nothing and today a faint line, but I was a little unsure of what I should be looking for.

At least its round the corner, so time to fill up on the reserves (sorry TMI!)

:lol:

:rotfl: I need to leave OH alone for a couple of days to get the stock up, haven't left him alone all week :rotfl:

The darkest test looks like one I would get the day before I ov'd.

Hope you catch that eggy.

:D Wow really, well im going to do another okp in abit.

Still got partial fern with dots, so I must be nearly there! :cheer:

I've been using my new OPKs, got a faint line Thursday, tested again Friday and line still faint then boobs started hurting as they do each month when I ovulate so I tested today and the line is the same colour as the other one so quite dark. I know I'm either ovulating now or will be in the next 48 hours. Pounced on OH as soon as the line came back! lol

Good luck!

:cheer: So exciting! gd luck!

Well I am no nearer yet, though cm is getting stringy, but still globby, cp is high so im not far away!!

:cheer:

:cheer:
Well heres todays

opk.jpg

My cervix is open but no fertile cm yet, I think im nearly there.

I can't wait to O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back