• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

opinions?

2010stacey87

Reaction score
okay so now we know we are team blue we are struggling with names but I found one today that I really like and I have text it to OH... no reply yet...

Caelan Jack Culshaw (pronounced kay-len)

what do you guys think? xx

I've not heard it before, different is good :D It did remind me of Kaylin though which is a girl's name, sorry :blush:.

x

so do you think it sounds too girly? i still like it and it did come under boys on the internet... it means "slender"

the only name were agreeing on so far is zachary... x

I absolutely love that name I have a friend whose little boy has the name and iv allways loved it x

so do you think it sounds too girly? i still like it and it did come under boys on the internet... it means "slender"

the only name were agreeing on so far is zachary... x
No no it just reminded me of the girls name Kaylin :D

Never heard the name before, it's quite sweet actually! :)

Has your OH replied yet? Hope he likes it :D x

Last edited:
he didnt like, said its too common... said could grow on him though! he's sooo fussy!

we are both liking Jonah at the min what u think? xx

i prefer ur first name choice i think ive never heard it b4 and dnt think it common at all x ur baby ur choice hun x

i might be able to sway OH to like it... he thinks its common :( xxx

I love it, it's different (well, I've never heard of it lol). I also love Zachary though lol. I reckon you've got some great names there, boys names always seem the hardest to choose! x x

i struggling with a boys name to they all seem so boring lol

i struggling with a boys name to they all seem so boring lol

same Lou, girls names are so pretty and there seems to be lots of them whereas boys names are alot harder and there are less nice ones :(

i like so far:

Zachary
Jonah
Caleb
Caelan

xxx

see i think i must like really plain names cause my oh wants Olly but i think its to out there for me and its not even a fancy name lol maybe im just boring i dunno.. x

your not boring... traditional names are nice :)

i love olly (would it be short for Oliver?) what is your 5 year old called?

what names do you like? xx

We struggled with a boys name too, we wanted something a bit different but not too 'out there'. Our first choice, right from day 1 was Hunter but when he was born I decided it wasn't right for him. He spent couple of days nameless but then his name just came to us - our son is called Cahal - can't describe why but we just knew it was his name. I'm sure you will find the right one x

your not boring... traditional names are nice :)

i love olly (would it be short for Oliver?) what is your 5 year old called?

what names do you like? xx

No prob not oliver oh not keen on oliver but i actually like it maybe thats wat i will say we can call him olly but hed be oliver lol my 5 year old is Connor.

I wanted Callum
Ryan
Scott X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen