Opinions?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
It's not a 'real' name, but was reading a wetherspoons drink menu the other day (as you do!), and saw the name Hennessy which is a type of cognac.

Anyway, I think that would make a lovely name for a girl and no-one else would have it which appeals to me, but is it too unusual?
What does everyone think? Honest opinions please! But be nice lol :)

well i love unusual names so im with you!!! I do have nessy on my girls name list at the min so I like it.

I actually quite like it! lol. I got a bit worried when you put about the whetherspoons drinks menu, but actually, its nice :) x

Yes I really like it too and although its unusual, it doesn't scream out as being too unusual if you know what I mean!!

I was wondering what the name was going to be after you saying you got it off a menu but i think its lovely.
It is unusual but thats what makes it so good i think :)

personally im not keen but i was a bar manager for a long time and dont like alcohol names

I hadn't ever heard it before so don't really associate it with the drink, so I hope most people will be the same! Thanks for the replies, it can defo go on the shortlist now!

I think its really cute - she could be Henny for short, thats lovely :)

You should google it. It's associated with hiphop and rappers drinking it lol

Hehe I like it, she can be a tough little rapper girl :p

And yes Rosie's mummy, I love Henny, and Ness, so nicknames wouldn't be a problem :)

love it !!!

could have gone seriously wrong with that drinks menu tho, could have been a sex on the beach, Archers, Pimms or Bells!!:lol:

Its a nice name! But people might want to call her 'Hen' or 'Henny' which id ont think is very nice...

love it !!!

could have gone seriously wrong with that drinks menu tho, could have been a sex on the beach, Archers, Pimms or Bells!!:lol:

Hehe my OH did actually suggest Pimms for a boy to begin with! But he also suggested Cornelius and Miep, which is apparently a very popular dutch name :S
Don't think I'll be letting him choose any more lol...

i think it is a great name hun !!!! we are trying to find interesting names for this lo will post up the shortlist when it actually becomes a short list lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back