Opinions please :)

Katy_89

Reaction score
If I'm not allowed to post this type of thread then feel free to remove it, I'm not sure if it's allowed or not.

OH was saying to me the other day that I should paint more of the pictures I've done for the nursery and sell them on ebay, but I don't think they're good enough.

Please be honest, would you buy them? I think they look too "handmade" but OH says he thinks people might like that :roll:

paintings005.jpg

paintings003.jpg

xx

the best thin you could do is stick them on and try my husband said the same to me but i dont think i have enough talent for it but it is something definatally worth considering if your happy with producing them then waiting ect. . . then having to pay for postage ect . . . :) x

Hand-made not home-made would be the term I would use :) They are lovely and I would definitly put them on and give it a go..

Whoops just noticed I mis-read! They do look hand-made but they look professional, like something you would see in a childrens book x

Last edited:
i agree they are something i would buy too but i just did zanders room in winnie the pooh looking to move next year and have already dissided to knick the idea when i end up decorating the rooms hehe x x

I might have a go and see. They didn't cost too much to make, it's just time really. If they didn't sell wouldn't be any great loss, could just put them all in the nursery xx

I think it's a great idea and I think people would like things that go with well known themes they can buy in the shops. You can try for a few pence! :D

I agree... they're lovely and it's definitely worth a try :D

I would put them on ebay hun. I was always looking for unique things when decorating Niamh's nursery :)

I agree that it's a great idea :) You might as well give it a try xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back